Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Weddings...





I have been shooting weddings for about three years now, mostly in the summer, and have been going through some of my wedding archives, trying to put together some sort of (actual) website/ book so I can market my work better. These are a few I decided to throw up on the blog since nothing notable has been going on in the last week or so at the paper. Shooting a wedding is a nice break from the daily grind in news and it has been refreshing to go back through these.

3 comments:

beanie g said...

Emily, Check out my sil's blog at andreacaseyphotography.com/blog. I figure one great photog might want to see what another one does.

katie said...

i'm ready to propose to that second photo. GORGEOUS detail!!

littletiara said...

beautiful... I always loves wedding related things, lol